6 Books That Most Saints Don’t Know Exist—Part 1
• Edwards, F. Henry, Missionary Sermon Studies, 1949, hard, 392 pages $5.00
Foundational materials for 50 sermons on a variety of doctrinal themes. Contains scriptural references and illustrations for building sermons.
• Hanson, Paul M., Jesus Christ among the Ancient Americans, 1945, 1947, 1959, hard $10.00
A collection of information and photos from archeaology regarding the Book of Mormon. Chapters describe Aztecs, Toltecs, Mayas, Incas, Quetzalcoatl.
• Hiles, Norma Derry, Gentle Monarch: The Presidency of Israel A. Smith, 1991, soft, 198 pages $5.00
The biography of the prophet of the Church from 1946 to 1958. Complete with many personal testimonies and notes.
• Holm, Francis W., The Mormon Churches‑‑A Comparison from Within, 1970, hard, 238 pages $8.00
A look at the LDS and RLDS Churches. The 29 chapters cover major differences. The author was LDS in his early years and RLDS from age 20.
• Pico, Catherine T., and Charlotte J. Elam, Inspired Hymns Restored, 1970, Spiral, 95 pages, $5.00
A collection of hymns from several hymnals including Saints’ Harp and Saints’ Hymnal.
This work was started by Priest Joseph Alexander Ferris.
• Wolf, John H., Forest of Priests and Prophets, 2005, soft, 381 pages, $10.00
A study of the Book of Mormon with a historical approach. Can history and spirituality rise up out of a Mesoamerican jungle rainforest setting? With notes and index.
A 20% discount is given on these and all other used books (offer good through 12-31-18). Go to: Oldbookman.us to see lists of RLDS books and make your selection. E-mail or call Paul at 816-210-8450 for information or to order.